- - Japanese quartz movement, powered by light.
- - Solar power stored in secondary battery.
- - 40.6mm super tough 316L stainless steel case.
- - Rugged hardened mineral crystal face.
- - Shower, swim or snorkel with water resistance to 100m/300ft/10ATM.
- - Interchangeable 20mm nylon G10 NATO strap with PVD hardware.
- - Screw down stainless steel case back.
- - Brushed stainless steel 6mm crown.
- - Luminescent hands and indices.
- - One year limited warranty.
HARNESS THE SUN
POWERED BY YOU
We designed this watch as we love how technology and natural energy sources can work hand in hand. The Japanese solar cell converts any form of light into electrical energy and stores the power in a secondary battery.
SIMPLICITY WITH A TECH EDGE
The Rayseeker is housed in a sleek stainless steel case to give it a modern minimalist feel with an interchangeable NATO strap to give it that extra flexibility.
It’s waterproof to 10ATM so that a dip in a ocean pool after a workout or a day in the office would work just as well.
COLORS TO SUIT YOUR STYLE
INSPIRED BY OUR COASTAL HERITAGE.
The Rayseeker range comes in 4 colour combinations which is inspired by our Australian coastal lifestyle. Sydney White for the boats on Sydney Harbour and the Opera House. Aqua Blue by our outdoor ocean pools. Active Orange by our sunsets and sunrises. Sea Green by the native seaweed hugging our foreshores.
Matched with an interchangeable heavy duty NATO strap so you can change the strap to suit your mood.